H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center PHARMACIST II in United States
- Provides safe and effective drug therapy management to improve the outcomes of patients.
- Works centrally and decentrally to perform all functions of a Registered Pharmacist including accurate dispensing, clinical interaction with the health care team, patient care monitoring and supervision of the pharmacy technicians:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Has completed an Oncology Specialty Residency or has 5 years of experience in oncology.
- Ensures that the transcription of physician's orders is correct and that pharmaceutical therapy is initiated appropriately.
- Provide clinical pharmacy services in order to optimize the pharmaceutical care provided to Moffitt patients.
- Coordinates and supervises drug distribution.
- Provide educational services to patients and healthcare professionals.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy required.
- Licensed as a Pharmacist in the state of Florida required.