Cardinal Health Pharmacist II (Staff Pharmacist - 7on/7off Overnight) Remote Order Entry in United States
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
What Health System Pharmacy contributes to Cardinal Health
Health System Pharmacy is responsible for providing customized pharmacy program solutions that reduce costs and improve patient care quality for hospitals, health systems and other integrated healthcare providers may also consult with and advise healthcare team on prescribed medications, supplies and related processes.
Cardinal Health Remote Pharmacy Services is currently searching for highly energetic and clinically oriented pharmacists to join our remote pharmacy team. Pharmacists will utilize their clinical skills to remotely service our clients’ patients, and provide a top notch continuity of care.
Shift: 7on/7off (Thursday - Wednesday) Thurs - Sat 7p-7a, Sun -Wed 8p - 6a
- Remote order entry and CPOE order evaluation and verification
- Physician and nursing consultations
- Clinical medication dosing services
- Review and monitoring of profiles and lab values for therapeutic outcomes
- Coordinates access to medications according to facility policy and procedures, and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Active pharmacy license(s) in state of residence as well as state of original licensure.
- Must be licensed or willing to gain licenses in; NC, SC, VA, GA, FL, LA, TX
- 2-4 years of clinical hospital inpatient experience preferred.
- Ability to gain reciprocity to additional states required for practice.
- Computer savvy to learn and perform successful operation of multiple pharmacy information systems.
- Ability to work overnight hours and 7on/7off schedule.
- Excellent communication skills to enable the successful interactions with other healthcare professionals to facilitate the delivery of competent clinical care.
The Colorado Department of Labor requires all employers to provide the following information for all positions that could be performed in the state of Colorado
Anticipated Pay: $52/HR
Bonus eligible: No
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs