HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Pharmacist PRN in Smyrna, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Clinical Pharmacist today with TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Clinical Pharmacist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Pharmacists fill orders for medications, monitor patient medication therapies, and provide drug information. Pharmacists supervise and direct support personnel. In the absence of the pharmacy manager, a staff/clinical pharmacist may be required to assume the essential responsibilities and perform the duties of the pharmacy manager.
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Pharmacist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college of pharmacy; Pharm.D. preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire
- Antibiotic Stewardship certification or initiation toward certification within one year of hire to be completed in a timely manner as defined by Director of Pharmacy and/or Clinical Coordinator
- Health-system experience and /or health-system residency training required
- Appropriate State Pharmacy License We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Clinical Pharmacist PRN
Location: Tennessee-Smyrna-StoneCrest Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09391-97134