HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacist in Salem VA, Virginia
Are you looking for a work environment as a Pharmacist where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application withLewisGale Medical Centertoday and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
AtLewisGale Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Pharmacist like you to be a part of our team.
As a Pharmacist, you will compound and dispense medications for patients undergoing inpatient and outpatient care. You will oversee the daily operations of the Pharmacy as well as all Pharmacy Technicians and other support members.
- You will evaluate medication orders and dispense accordingly.
- Maintain and evaluate automated dispensing process.
- You will provide ongoing education and in-services to department employees.
LewisGale Medical Center (LGMC) delivers quality care to our patients located in the beautiful mountainous region of Southwest Virginia. LGMC is a 506-bed acute care facility and is the largest hospital in the LewisGale Regional Health System (LGRHS). Through our extensive network stretching from the Alleghany Highlands and Rockbridge County to the Roanoke and New River Valleys, we have the privilege of serving more than 250,000 patients each year.
LewisGale is also ranked among the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. Lastly, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have ranked us among the top hospitals.
- Bachelor’s or Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist through the Virginia Board of Health Professions
- Previous inpatient pharmacy experience preferred
- Full Time / Salaried Position
- Mixed Shifts to include rotating weekends and holidays
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Pharmacist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Location: Virginia-Salem VA-Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00005-25437