HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacist in Richmond, Virginia
Are you looking for a work environment as aPharmacistwhere diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Chippenham Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
AtChippenham Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Pharmacist like you to be a part of our team.
As aPharmacist, you will compound and dispense medications for patients undergoing inpatient and outpatient care. You will oversee the daily operations of the Pharmacy as well as all Pharmacy Technicians and other support members.
- You will evaluate medication orders and dispense accordingly.
- Maintain and evaluate automated dispensing process.
- You will provide ongoing education and in-services to department employees.
Chippenham Hospital, a 466-bed provisional Level I Trauma Center, is located on the Southside of Richmond, a short drive from the beautiful, outdoor Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance of shops, restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital is an HCA facility, who ranks 63rdon Fortune’s 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Chippenham Hospital Awards and Distinctions
- Accredited by the Joint Commission with a Gold Seal of Approval o Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for advanced primary stroke, heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. o Disease-Specific Certifications for Acute Myocardial Infarction & Hip and Knee Replacement.
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Considered the region's first choice for orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health and cardiovascular care.
- Bachelor’s or Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist through the Virginia Board of Health Professions
- Previous inpatient pharmacy experience preferred
- Full Time / 40 hours per week
- Evening Shift to include rotating weekends and holidays
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Pharmacist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Location: Virginia-Richmond-CJW Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00035-62633