HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacist in Nashville, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Pharmacist today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Skyline Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Pharmacist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Job Summary: * You will be responsible for providing pharmaceutical care activities to ensure safe and effective drug therapy through the provision of pharmacy services. * You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, the range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served. * You will provide patient care activities to ensure safe and effective drug therapy through the provision of clinical services. * You will coordinate and oversees the delivery of all pharmaceutical services. * You will provide monitoring and intervention in therapeutics to provide cost effective care with optimum outcomes. TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Pharmacist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Licensed Tennessee Pharmacist.
- Board Certification in pharmacotherapy (BCPS) or another appropriate Board or pharmacy specialties certification PREFERRED
- One (1) year hospital experience PREFERRED
- Excellent communications skills and good computer skills We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Skyline Medical Center
Requisition ID: 06020-93257