HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacist in McAllen, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aPharmacistto join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_Rio Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX_
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 30 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient services.
What you will do in this role:
- Ability to identify drug therapy issue during order assessment (intervention quantity/quality)
- Ability to clarify and resolve identified drug therapy problems (independent resolution pattern)
- Enters medication orders accurately
- Prioritizes and enters medication order on a timely basis
- Is proficient at handling high work volumes to best meet patient needs
- Maximizes use of time to best meet pharmacy goals
- Prepares, labels and checks medications accurately
- Versatility to work in core areas and specialty areas
- Documents ADR interventions
- Documents potential medication errors as interventions
What qualifications you will need:
- BS pharmacy or higher degree required
- Current Texas Pharmacist license required
- ACPE IV Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Location: Texas-McAllen-Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00372-9216