Medtrust Staffing Clinical Pharmacist in Fairfield, California
Clinical Pharmacist - Travis AFB
Do you want to work in a place that not only values your skills and experience but that also provides services to the men and women in our Armed Forces? if so, then this is the position you’ve been searching for! MedTrust is currently accepting resumes for an experienced, civilan Clinical Pharmacist to staff the David Grant Medical Center in California. Come work in a great environment alongside an elite healthcare team that offers the best that the Department of Defense has to offer, while doing what you love.
As a MedTrust team member, you may be eligible for the following
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off
• Federal Holidays
• CEU Reimbursement
Submit CVs to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
• Conducting and coordinating clinical investigations and research (consistent with other health-care professionals) approved by a local or regional Investigational Review Board (IRB) and participating in outcome studies generated by the department of pharmacy and approved by the P&T Committee.
• Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
• Compound medications as required.
• Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security. Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
Board certification in one or more of the pharmacy specialties recognized by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties.
Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist.
2 years in the required clinical discipline.
In addition to Basic Life Support certification (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).Equal Employment Opportunity
External Company URL: www.medtruststaffing.com