Avera Marshall Pharmacist in Creighton, Nebraska
· Casual position to cover shifts in Creighton & O’Neill, Nebraska
· Work Hours: vary by location; Occasional call time involved
· Provides patient care consistent with the mission and vision of the pharmacy department and hospital. Coordinates work flow with other team members to ensure a productive and efficient environment.
· Clinical pharmacist role with direct patient involvement.
Education and Experience:
· Graduate from an accredited college of Pharmacy; Doctorate of Pharmacy Degree preferred.
· Registered Pharmacist in the states of South Dakota and Nebraska required.
· Board Certified by Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties preferred.
· American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Residency Certification preferred
· BLS and ACLS certifications required
· 1-2 years of experience preferred
Avera Named One Of The Top 15 Health Systems In The Nation (https://www.avera.org/news-media/news/2021/15-top-100-top/)